Corruption is a much discussed problem in the entire phase of both the worlds. As observed it is a basic interesting element that drives the keen interest to revitalize the scene. Living in a developing country, interestingly developing from past 60 years gives you a good scope to understand it much better. Its generally the most talked constituent. The country follows the turtles track to development and winning in an era of night over transformations.
Poverty is the subjected cause, is it actually? Admiringly corruption is the promoter, now this seems to be an endless cycle if seen from the outpost. Actually the mother cause is greed – the wants of those already obsessed with what they already have, huh human nature, just a want for more as they all say—ye dil mange more, now that’s the perfect example of a dead crab paper piece given value can speak, or say at least makes the “dumb on grounds” speak.
Let’s understand this beautiful cycle and origin in detail
The seeds yup contradictory but ya they are always true
Get the right person on job- how? See the paying capacity and demand.
Ok so now we have a fine job how I got that -----interview was good?? Na na its all about my good negotiation tactics.
Yup I offered them my first salary base and ya -------remember its less coz it’s a private company.
So now I got more money for the same work
I wanted to acquire a land of poor farmer and I came up with a middle man “agent” some what like matrix he is fully loaded with his guns of hooks and crooks and he makes me win my dream. After all we alive to make our dreams come true.
And I get it and now I want more by paying less and demand more again, and ya why not I have got the agent and he knows the pipeline where money needs to drip in order to get my greed seed germinated, at the end he too is a man of wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment