Tuesday, 19 June 2007

GRAVITY

GRAVITY

Since the time I started waking

Gravity has held me up

G R A V I T Y

Never let me loose my pace

And I always stand up

It taught me how to rise

After every time I fall

It made me how to balance

Even in the hip hop stall

But now

It makes me feel stuck

Don’t want to have me free

Coz now I want to leave it all

And go in the space

Breaking all the bondages

Which the retrace has made

I want to break free

All I have learnt so far

And I want to have a search

Of what I never questioned of

I just want to seek the truth

Buried deep inside

I just want to reach the core

And leave it aside

But it shows its strength

And wants a torn off

And that’s the cause I got to go

And make it all appraise

So that another time

It leaves me in space

BUT NOW A BIT CONFUSED
IS IT THE SAME GRAVITY

WHICH MADE ME RISE

RISE EVERYTIME I HAD A FALL

AND JUT WITH MY MEEK DESIRE I WANT TO LOOSE IT ALL

I JUST WANNA FORFIET THE CONFUSION

LEAVE IT TO TIME

PRAISING THE SOUL

PRAYING THE SPIRIT

I HAVE MORE OF SPIRITUALITY LEFT AND WANT TO CONDEM IT

No comments: