Tuesday, 19 June 2007

I AM NOT OVER YET

I AM NOT OVER YET!

I am not over yet

As you thought

But not over yet

I have my life

I have my life

I am all over

And back again

And and

I just want to tell

I AM NOT OVER YET!

You feel it’s not right

And I felt it’s so tight

You made me do it all

And never admit the fall

MADE ME RUN

Over and again

And had all the gain

Left me with nothing

Even to cry on….

But now

I just want to tell

I was all over

But I am back again

And and

I just want to tell

I AM NOT OVER YET!

I have more of energy

Than you had predicted

I have more of it now

Just to show you convicted

Just to show you committed

And all is your fault

Giving a guilt sensation

And now you did it or not but

IT’S YOUR FAULT

THIS TIME

I want not be guilty

And show you all the light

THIS TIME

You will come to know (seek it loud and clear deep inside)

I AM NOT OVER YET

I AM STANDING ONCE AGAIN

I WAS ALL OVER

AND NOW I COME AGAIN

I AM STANDING

HARD ON MY GROUND

I AM RUNNING AGAIN TO BEAT YOU AND YOU’RE SHINE

So now

Run for your life

Again and again

And I want to show you all

That I AM NOT OVER YET!

IT’S JUST A BEGINNING FOR ME

AND ALL OF YOU WILL END

AND REMEMBER

I AM NOT OVER YET!

No comments: