Tuesday, 19 June 2007

RUNNING

RUNNING

I was just running

For the best in the things

Leaving all apart

Whatever I got

Just an instinct of being perfect

Swept in me and I ran and I ran

Still running to find it all

And it is my thirst to drive it all
being a perfectionist

Has shown me the way

What I never wanted

Has swept all away
leaving all wounds heal

Just thought to tell u about it

But you were fighting for the bliss

Never even cared

For that I was scared

‘Coz you don’t have the time

‘Coz you are running

‘Coz you are not mine

And I never put any question

To put u apart

As the same is the fate

What I shared with u all

I was just running

Struck by intentions

My driving force

In the forth dimension

It had all held me UP

When I wasn’t upright

‘Coz I trusted it or otherwise

But now it’s clear

That’s how I got to heal

‘Coz I wanted to

And this is all real

I was just running

For the best things in life

Leaving all what I got

Or anything else or otherwise

I just don’t want to have a fight

I just want to get freeze in night

I have no fear so I show it all

But In front of you

I have got no worth at all

I fear that what I gained

Isn’t the best

For the cause I am running

I fear ‘coz you will tell

It’s even not better and after all

But what I got to tell you

That my life is not a race

And if it is so

I have not lost my pace

It’s just the confusion

Which has got me through?

Which has caught me through?

I am nothing left with

To prove myself all right

And to

Escape the guilty from disguise

But its all about this moment

And the race is still on

So don’t question why I am porn

Porn to the things which made me so strong

‘Coz I am changing and running on

I know I got to run

I know I got to fight

To make myself clear of things

And to get out of disguise

My life running another race

A solely different soul

Living in the same space

I got to change it all

I got to do it for you

And for every one whom I have within and through

I am running a race

To find the best in myself

Best in my life

But this time

Not leaving what I find

I am

Running the race

Increasing the pace

And making you a promise

To win it all again

Or change is its destiny

And the space has got to change

I got to do it for me

I got to do it for you

For all those who matter within me and you

I have got it all alright

So just keep me watching

And never have any fright

‘Coz things I got are better than the best

And leave all the rest as we have our test

And that is why I am running

To secure a position in my mind

And gain the momentum in yours

To make you succeed

I m running I m running

No comments: