Tuesday, 19 June 2007

TIME HAS A FALL

TIME HAS A FALL

Over and over again

Lost its pace

In a brutal game

I had never played with destiny

And never had it put me in any shame

But now

TIME HAS A FALL

In a brutal game

I never wanted to play

But never held a fear

‘Coz beneath my skin

I was loud and clear

I made it all happen

Before it all went right

Gave it in your hands

So that you hold him tight

You were so perfect

And never made me loose

And that became the cause why

TIME HAD TO LOOSE

(TIME HAS A FALL)

But now it doesn’t matter

As you are on his side

Giving me all challenges

Whit all your plight

But I just want to tell you

That this time either

Fear is not mine

‘Coz when no body will hold it

Itself it flies away

Leaving all the rashes with which

It made you DIE away

But I know that you will have to fall

Just any way

It’s just the last warning to end this all smooth

‘Coz I have got the winning cards and those all screwed

I KNOW YOU HAVE IT

FEAR-HELD IN HIGH

I am giving you the chance

To change it out right

I just want to tell you that time had a fall

‘Coz you were mistaken

Between us

It took no side at all

Left you alone

Feeling all the pain

After just a small part of

A big and never ending game

No comments: