Tuesday, 19 June 2007

ME AND U

Me n’ u

I got to say it all as

The memories are still alive

I got to explain it all as

What if they got to thrive?

I never wanted to give you the lust (confusion)

But your affection has broken my trust (confusion)

It all went in through

Got all the place it wanted to

But the cause is still unknown

And I got to discover it before it’s my own

I got to live my life at all and facing the entire rise

I got to share this whit all and gain that is it right

I got to give you mercy and wonder why you fight

I am feeling like shaking the earth

I am feeling to break free (help me)

It’s not a mere appeal (runaway)

I got to hurt you till you are right (runaway)

I got to kill you anyway and it will happen tonight (runaway)

You can’t face it off (runaway)

It won’t leave you on your raft (runaway)

I am thinking of sparing you

For what all you did with me (don’t come)

For what all deeds I just died (don’t come)

Or I would have still been alive (runaway) (don’t come)

No comments: